Dog or Puppy Information
Additional Dog Info
Dog or Puppy Personality Profile
Your pup must be current with his or her vaccination schedule as directed by your vet.
We require documentation for the following:
Rabies, DHLPP and Bordatella.
A negative fecal result within the past 6 months is needed.
Heartworm and flea/tick monthly preventative medications are required.
We must receive your pup’s health record from your vet PRIOR to admission for daycare
or boarding. For your convenience, your vet may fax a copy to: (630) 326-9582. You may
also email a copy to email@example.com or send a copy in the mail.
1. I understand that I am solely responsible for any actions, harm, or destruction
caused by my dog(s) while my dog(s) is/are attending HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY, INC.,
including but not limited to any physical or property damage, medical bills, and/or legal
2. I understand and agree that in admitting my dog(s) to HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY,
INC., their staff has relied on my representation that my dog(s) is/are in good health and
has/have not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or
any other dog.
3. I understand and agree that by admitting my dog(s) to HIGHTAILS
HIDEAWAY, INC., there are certain risks inherent with a cage free environment that
include, but are not limited to, injury and illness from interactions with other dogs and
that HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY, INC., their staff, as well as their volunteers will not be
liable for any injuries or harm caused to or by my dog(s) and that I will assume full
financial and legal responsibility for any injuries or illnesses that my dog(s) sustains.
4. I understand and agree that HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY, INC., their staff, as well
as volunteers will not be liable for any injuries or damages to my dog(s) arising out of or
from the boarding and care of my dog(s) including loss by fire, theft, runaway, injury, or
death while under the care of HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY, INC. and I hereby release them
of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from my dog’s attendance at HIGHTAILS
5. I understand and agree that any problems that develop with my dog(s) will be
treated as deemed best by the staff of HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY, INC., at their sole
discretion, and that I will assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses
6. I agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY, INC.,
from any injury or harm of any kind whatsoever to third parties.
7. I agree to pay for all services that HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY, INC. provides to
my dog and me at the time of service initiation.
8. Hours of operation for Daycare: M-F: 6:30 am - 6:30 pm. I understand that
HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY’S daycare staff goes off duty at 6:30pm and that any late pick
up will charged a $10 late fee up until 6:45pm.
9. I understand and agree that if my dog is not picked up from daycare before
6:45pm, he/she will be boarded and I will pay overnight fees upon pick up of my dog the
following day. A late fee charge may also be assessed at the sole discretion of
HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY, INC.
10. Drop off times for Boarding: M-F: 6:30 am – 9:30 am,
Saturday & Sunday: 8 am & 2 pm (by appt. only)
11. I understand that HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY, INC. charges a holiday/peak time
surcharge for boarding stays. This surcharge is in effect around all major holidays and/or
peak travel times including but not limited to “Spring Break,” Memorial Day, Labor Day,
Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year’s.
12. I understand and agree that HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY, INC. reserves the right to
change prices, fees, and hours of operation without prior notice.
13. I certify that I am the legal guardian of this dog(s) and have the legal authority to
enroll my dog(s) at HIGHTAILS HIDEAWAY, INC.
I certify that I have read, understood, and agree to the above statements and conditions.
By checking the "Agree & Accept" checkbox below, I am approving as if I have physically signed this document.